Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog Features !

Normally by now I have posted a new frugal craft project, but to be honest time got away from me this week and I didn't finish my project.  I'm getting ready to open a new Etsy shop in the next couple of months selling vintage jewelry, findings & beads and more of my great flea market and estate sale treasures!  I'm really excited about this new little shop and pretty much got all wrapped-up in it this week.

But.... on another good note I'm feeling a lot of blog love this week having my blog and Etsy shop featured on tow separate blogs this week.  I'm truly honored and thrilled!

Kelsey over at Poofy Cheeks is doing a crafting space series and featured my new Shabby Chic crafty space this week!  I hop you pop over and give my little feature some love and if you have a crafting space that you'd like to share please contact her.


And then over at Home Spun with Love Kristen featured my blog and several of my favorite craft projects, and my litte Etsy Jewelry shop!


I hope you stop by to visit both of their crafty fun blogs.
Oh... and don't forget to make a comment to enter the Bead Knead Gift Certificate Giveaway, last day to enter is this coming Wednesday.


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your shop! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to this new venture!

      Delete