Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey girlie's - Hope everyone is having a Happy and Romantic Valentines Day today!

Today is a very special day for me, it was 7 years ago that my sweet hubby and his two kiddos asked me to marry them and become a part of their family.  Looking back it's amazing how little the kids were.  Alyssa was so cute, she was going through that pre-teen chubby stage and was holding on to her purse like it contained the crown jewels (she was given the task of carrying the ring), and little Connor wouldn't stop grinning.  I was totally clueless until George got down on his knees with his two children on either side and asked me to marry him! 

I spent years in a terrible marriage or two, what a wonderful thing it is to find your best friend and soul mate to spend the rest of your life with, I am indeed a very lucky woman.

And to sort of change the subject, here is a very cheerful Valentines Day Treasury Gift Guide I created for my Forget Me Nots team members.


3 comments:

  1. I love that story!

    Have a happy Vanlentine's Day, Beth. I'm wearing the red heart necklace I bought from your shop :)

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and special love story. I hope you have a wonderful day. This is my first visit to your blog, but I will be back. You've created a lovely spot to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete