Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Creating Christmas Glitter Chic Vintage Cookie Cutter Ornaments




This is probably my cheapest, quickest and one of my favorite Christmas Crafts this year!  I used items that I already had around the house:

Vintage metal cookie cutters
Sheet Music Scrapbook Paper
Glitter
Ribbon
Decorative items vintage and/or new
   I used a vintage fur earrings, a tiny
   bottle brush Christmas tree and a
   vintage Santa graphic encased in resin
   and antique lace




So how easy is this, well trace your cookie cutter out on the paper, cut out and glue into the cookie cutter.  One this is dry paint glue around the inside and outside of cutter and glitter away!  Once this is dry decorate the inside with your little decorations.
To hang tie a pretty ribbon around the handle on the back of the cutter.  As you can see I've hung mine from a precious vintage tinsel tree that I found at an antique store this season.  This craft is simple and quick enough to create with your kiddos!

As always Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting My Friends!
Beth

7 comments:

  1. I Love these! So pretty and charming! Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornaments! I'll have to make these!!! Pinning it so I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stopping by to say I LOVE this idea! xo Malia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am visiting from the Fingerprints on the Fridge link party. Love these ornaments!

    ~Kara (already a follower ;)
    www.petalstopicots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ornaments!! I just got some vintage tart tins & am working on them. Yours are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! Love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete