Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Etsy Love. Bronze and Red

Long before I became a seller on Esty I was a buyer and addicted to searching through the shops and viewing all of the gorgeous photos!  Frankly, for me at least, taking photos to the standards by most of the shops on Etsy is crazy daunting.  If looked at Etsy enough you've noticed that often times the photo of the item for sale is a work of art in itself.

So... this morning I was again, looking through Etsy (instead of doing my real job, lol) and noticed this great photo and off I went to search for more Red and Bronze Etsy lovlies!

Rustic Carousel Art Photo from Lisa Russo Photography

Metalic Coat Red Bronze Swirl Beads from cara shea beads

Red Bronze & Gold Ornament Wreath by Festive Touch

Hair Clip Garden by VLapsa



No comments:

Post a Comment