Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coffee Table RE-Vamp Inspirations

I love estate sales, flea markets and even garage sales!  You never know what treasures you'll find and I recently found a great coffee table for $20.00!  But of course it needs much TLC and revamping.  I've been scouring the net looking for ideas, here are a few that I'm pondering:

I love this modern with a Shabby Chic twist coffee table revamp from Shanty 2 Chic,




So fun, this aged shabby chic chair with handpainted NEST and vintage nest graphic, and yes I know that this is a chair but.... I thinks this same technique and design would make a great table!  Oh, this is from Home Spun Happenings, great blog by the way.



Red Hen Home, I love her blog and want all the furniture in her house!  Wonder if she'd let me coming shopping?  This French Chocolate vintage graphic coffee table is exactly what I have had in mind, but not sure I can get my hands on an over head projector, so I haven't figured out how to do this yet.  But isn't her table great, using graphics from The Graphics Fairy.



 
And then there are so... many inspirations from Miss Mustard Seeds that I keep changing my mind, which as usual is driving my husband nuts.  The coffee table has been taking up space in the garage since early July so I see no need to rush now ! lol





Happy re-vamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment