Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very... Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!


I know that everyone is crazy busy this week, but I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has stopped by my little blog, made a comment and/or become a follower!  I started this blog two years ago, but did very little with it until a couple of months ago when I decided to start sharing my frugal crafting projects.  During these months I have met some really fabulous and talented people, taken part in some really fun and creative blog events all in all you guys have really made this a special year for me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

I'm going to take a little time off to spend time with family, create more jewelry for my shop and to finish moving and redecorating my craft space.

Take care, have a great holiday, keep crafting and I'll see everyone after the first of the year!

Beth

3 comments:

  1. I just stopped by to thank you for taking a peek at my "studio," and for your nice comment. Good luck on getting your space just the way you want it. I'm now a new follower here and on Pinterest.
    Happy New Year!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to wish you a happy new year!
    Health, happiness and prosperity!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete