I hope that everyone is having a safe and happy New Years Eve. Me, my big event for the evening was running out for Dunkin Donuts (yes, I can be bribed with donuts!). We are spending a quiet evening at home with my step-son and watching movies, nice and safe that way.
New Years resolutions, well I have several this year.
1. Move my craft room - done
2. Take more time off from work to de-stress
3. Exercise and Take Vitamins daily!
4. Loose weight - oh... the donuts don't really seem like a good idea then, lol
5. Get my backyard back in shape, that is if we are allowed to water this year
For the one item that I can already mark off my list, the craft room!
For the last 2 years I have taken over our formal dining room. It drove me nuts to walk in the house and the first thing that you saw was jewelry supplies and craft projects in mid-stream. Plus, it was really dark in there and I swear I was going blind, lol.