Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Twitter

Since I have so much free time on my hands, lol, I've now set-up a Twitter account!  I'm offering 10% off to my first 20 Twitter Followers! 


A Little Birdie Told Me Necklace - Sweet little bird sitting on its perch charm pendant accented with a pastel pink and pearl buttercup flower and vintage mint green milk glass bead. The antiqued brass chain is also accented with the pale pink buttercup flower and another vintage mint green milk glass bead.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66166916/a-little-birdie-told-me-charm-pendant

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Twitter! I just favorited that necklace and am hoping (though you probably aren't LOL) that it is still there come payday! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful... i am on a birdie kick lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your necklace on the front page of Etsy..congrats to you! Saw you were local so I thought I would stop by and say "Hi" :)
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete