Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Line of Gift Tags

Now I have completely taken over the formal dining room for my “hobby” as my husband is calling it. I suppose once I start actually making money instead of spending it on supplies then he might, just might start considering it my second job? Oh well, any how I love it and it keeps me sane and gives me joy!


So, now I’ve started delving into decorative collage gift tags and it’s so much fun. You should see my stash of glitter, I should take a picture. I so love glitter! And yes, I’ve already started on Halloween and Christmas tags. Eventually I will also be creating paper and glitter kits, along with some of my vintage buttons , ephemera and lace stash.


Paris Pink and Rose with Black Ornate Victorian Checkerboard Framed Accent Gift Tags



Glitter Pink Happy Birhdaygift Tags




Marie Antoinette with Pink RosesCollage Gift Tags




Pink Glittery Birthday Cake with Pink and Chocolate Roses Gift Tags





Silver Framed Parisian Mademoiselle Collage Gift  Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment