Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shabby White with Black Ticking Stripes Wicker Table

Ok, I'm finally getting a little closer in getting all.... of the furniture painted for Alyssa's room! YEAH!! I had before photos and must have deleted them the other day in a frenzy to clean-up my computer files. Oh well, but I can tell you that it was a mess. Found this vintage wicker bedside table in a local Antique mall for a steal @ $25.00, it was painted a dingy cream with tons of gaudy gold spray paint accents. My daughter hated it when I brought it home. Now look, white spray paint, black spray paint on the metal corners, lovely black and white ticking stripe fabric under the glass and one vintage clear glass cabinet knob and we have a little gem. It looks so cute in her room!!





No comments:

Post a Comment