Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Customer Spotlight!

I love a happy customer, it makes my day even more than the sale itself.  I wish that more of my customers would send me photos so that I can share with you guys!

But here is one creative Etsy seller, justmenicki3 who has incoporated a set of my handstamped muslin ribbon with matching gift tags. 


You are viewing a beautiful Dessert stand!I make these dessert stands from salvaged parts!  It will adorn your home with a French Cottage Shabby Chic Flair no matter where you display it!  Embellishments are included on the knob. I tied them on with ribbon. 
The fabric ribbon is hand frayed with Birds stamped on the ends and a matching gift tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment