Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is it time for Fall yet?

After 31 days of over a 100 degree heat in Texas I am really….. ready for Fall, which is my favorite time of year anyhow.  So I’ve been scoping out some really great blogs for Chic Halloween décor and DIY ideas.  Here are a few of my favorites.
Wonderful decor ideas from the I Heart Shabby Chic blog



An adorable dollar store pumpkin turned glitter chic by Thrift Store Chic


Wow, I love this table scape from Kara's Party Ideas, makes my Halloween table looks so sad, lol.

Black and white is my favorite Halloween color theme, check out this simple, fun and elegant pumpkin display from Madigan Made!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Great round up. I'm getting in the mood for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for fall too! So glad I'm out of Texas for a few weeks in NJ - don't want to feel the 111 degree heat index thankyouverymuch!!

    ReplyDelete