Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Handcrafted Alice In Wonderland White Rabbit with Watch Charm Necklace

I always loved that magical story and is exactly what I had in mind when I re-found this antique and wonderfully aged watch button that I have had, well for over 20 years.  Even though I don't sew I have a thing for antique buttons, and this little darling had gotten lost in a mass of other black buttons.




Handcrafted vintage style Alice in Wonderland Charm necklace features a White Rabbit pendant, rhinestones, black rose charm, red faceted glass beads, floral antiqued connector. The inspiration for this necklace was the antique watch button, which I have attached to a lovely antiqued brass lace filigree setting, I then created the collage for the White Rabbit Pendant. The entire necklace was created in Victorian red, black and antiqued black colors. This is a one a kind necklace and will not be duplicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment