Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Shabby Chic Glittered Christmas!

I love glitter and I love Christmas, so of course my favorite thing to do is to adorne as much as Ic an for Christmas in glitter!!! Here are a few of my latest glitterd adorned Christmas items in my Etsy store.

Shabby Chic Pink Toile Peace Dove Ornaments Set of Two


Shabby Chic White Snow Glitter Cross Ornaments with Vintage Ivory Pearl Earrings Decoration Set of Two


Shabby Chic Christmas Wreath Wrapped in Pink Ribbon Gift Tags Set of 6


French Chic Glass Glitter Fleur de Lis Rosette Ornament Decoration


Elegant Angel with Golden Accents Hand Stamped Muslin Ribbon 3 Yards

No comments:

Post a Comment