Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Monday, August 30, 2010

BEST Team Featured Artists ElizabethMD Jewelery

ElizabethMD Jewelry designs Understated elegance, that is the first thing that comes to mind when I see the jewelry at Elizabeth MD, you know the Audrey Hepburn type of understated elegance. Simple lines, beautiful metals and stones, equals simply lovely.

From her blog @ http://elizabethmdesigns.blogspot.com/ . I love designing one of a kind jewelry for one of a kind women. I love using stones and metals and creating beautiful wearable art.It is created by hand with silver, Swarovski crystals, and natural stones. I loe creating custom one of a kind jewelry pieces.
Vintage Locket Necklace with Denim Lapis

Sundip Earrings
I'm thinking these need to be matched-up with my vintage Western suede jacket!

Chainmaille Charm Bracelet
And... this bracelet to go with the earrings !!!!

I'm already in the mood to start my Christmas shopping, well for me anyhow. So grab a cup of coffee and start your shopping early at ElizabethMD http://www.etsy.com/shop/ElizabethMD  


 

1 comment: