Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Monday, July 5, 2010

NO Sew Curtains and Alyssa's Rooms in Finished!

In a mad frenzy yesterday I finally finished Alyssa's bedroom! I'm still exhausted. My last two steps were to make drapes, no sew drapes at that and then to arrange all the treasures that we've been purchasing and re-purposing for months at all the wonderful antique shops in the area.


Okay for the no sew drapes, my tools were three fabric panels, I had each cut to the same length at the fabric store, that alone saved me a ton of time; an iron; curtain clips; spray starch and Liquid Stitch. Once I had the basic "pattern" down for the first panel the other two were a breeze, I thing it only took me around an hour for all three panels. And sense I was only going for and accent look I think they turned out pretty well and best part is I didn't have to sew!












2 comments:

  1. The drapes and the room look fabulous. Good job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !!!! She's so glad that it's finally done.

    ReplyDelete