Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meeting a "New" Friend in Person Today

Ok, I have known Shannon via the internent for over a year now and she is already one of my favorite people.  How we met might seem odd to some people, but then again it makes perfect sense to me.  She was in fact one of my husband's girlfriends way.... back in high school.  So, for the most part (well maybe except for his ex-wife and her friends and then a few of his girl friends in college) his choices in friends has been pretty spot on.  Shannon and I have been conversing all this time over the good and the bad, funny and sad going on in our daily lives and today we finally get to meet in person!!!!!!  I'm so excited !!

No comments:

Post a Comment