Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great Etsy Store Find - GARDENMIS

Good morning, or is it afternoon already?! Well, I love fabric, which is odd because I cannot sew for the life of me. So, I search out others with a talent for transforming fabric into little pieces of art and found this treasure of an Etsy Store – GARDENMIS at http://www.etsy.com/shop/gardenmis , She creates lovely and fun hair accessories, jewelry and sachets.

And being a sucker for anything remotely vintage, this piece is my favorite!


Oh wait, maybe this one is my favorite, I can’t decide!


Grab a cup of coffee, kick your feet up and take a virtual stroll through her lovely Etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment